Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Zululand Observer open letter follow up

Unfortunately I had to resort to publishing my letter to the ZO in a blog, then writing a reference to this post on face book before I got a response.

But the guys from the ZO (Zululand Observer) have been quite helpful once they realised that there was an error some where between my send and their receive, which is still under investigation by both them and me..

The ZuluLand observer is a local publication that covers Zululand, from Mtunzini to Pongla and is very well read by all target markets.

The team at Zululand Observer informed me that they will be taking a look at my issue, and I am looking forward to publishing their article here along with other relevant info and more details of what is going on to get the IWPA (iSimangaliso Wetland Park Authority) to conform with the law and Produce their IMP (integrated Management Plan) and have it integrated into the Local Municipalities IDP (Integrated Development Plans)

Have you registered as an interested and affected party for the PPP (public Participation Process / procedure) that must by law be implemented during the drafting stages of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park Authority Integrated Management Plan, as is mandated by the 4x4 BAN. and other legislation including the ICMA (Integrated Coastal Management Act)

Register here to take part in the IWPA IMP PPP (iSimangaliso Wetland park Authority Integrated Management Plan Public participation Process)

No comments:

Post a Comment