Thursday, July 19, 2012

been doing some research and looking up my old work which I abandoned due to some political pressure.
. Some people have been relocated and I have acquired some other info to sort out some of the political pressure.

I also now have a slightly different approach since I have applied the HELICOPTER FACTOR.

To Hell with the politicians and their tricks... I have decided that it is now full out political warfare, and will be taking on the 4x4 ban issues and the mismanagement of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park World Heritage Site in many different aspects and from a host of angles.

I now have a tiny fraction of support, but it is enough to get me thinking and back in the land of hope.

The folks in St. Lucia have had enough and are disgruntled to a sufficient degree to become activists instead of pacifists. I hope they stick up to their end of the bargain and do what needs to be done. TIME WILL TELL

Check these pages and decide for yourself.
http://forafrica.co.za/forms/?p=128
arbu4u.wordpress.com/2011/07/06/press-preview-presentation-to-mtubatuba-municipality-council/#comment-124
http://isimangalisonews.wordpress.com/2009/10/05/isimangaliso-wetland-park-imp-public-participation/#comments

Please pass comments, support or reject our point of view


No comments:

Post a Comment